Jobs & Tenders
Want to make a difference in children’s lives? Your welcome to apply for the positions below-
Senior Programme Officer
Butterflies is looking for a Senior Programme Officer with knowledge and experience in programme management, monitoring & evaluation and data analysis. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing monitoring and evaluation strategies, framework and methologies for the programmes being implemented by the organisation. These will need to be implemented with partner organisations to ensure that activities are being executed according to goals and objectives and are contributing to ensure lasting impact and positive change in the lives of children. It is a mid level position reporting to the Programme Manager.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience of two to three years in this field including building evidence, research activities and knowledge management and should have a post graduate degree in social Work, Social Science or M.Phil.
Interested candidates can send in their application/motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with their latest CV along with two-three references and current and expected salary. Please mention “Application for the post of Senior Programme Officer” in the subject line.
Accounts & Admin Executive
- Good knowledge of maintenance of books of Accounts in Tally
- Knowledge of Banking and bank related activities
- Basic knowledge of legal requirements like, IT, FCRA, TDS, PF etc.
- Basic knowledge of audit and its requirements
- Knowledge of admin and HR related matters and maintenance of important books like inward, outward, attendance & stock etc.
- Good knowledge of english and ability to draft emails, minutes and reports
- Ability to draft important bank or other financial related communication
Requirements: M.Com with 1 to 2 years’ experience.
Location: New Delhi
Interested candidates can email their CVs with a cover letter explaining their suitability for the post to – email@example.com mentioning their current salary details and three references
Child Rights Advocate
Butterflies is looking for a candidate –
- To contact street children, establish a sustaining relationship with them based on trust and respect.
- To organise street and working children.
- To motivate and encourage children to participate in all Butterflies projects
- To motivate and increase enrollment of children to National Institute of Open Schooling.
- Regular monitoring & evaluation of the children who are enrolled in NIOS.
- To strengthen and promote Children’s Development Khazana among street and working children
- To strengthen and promote Children’s Health Co-operative.
- To strengthen and promote children’s participation in the media project.
- To implement on-going and future projects to achieve the set goals.
- To plan, implement, monitor and evaluate programmes in consultation and with involvement of children.
- To familiarise oneself about the community as well as the resources available.
- Research and documentation of issues related to the subject.
- To participate in conferences, seminars, workshops and exposure programmes.
- Submit reports to the supervisor periodically or as and when desired.
- Any other work assigned to you by Supervisor or Director.
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with their latest CV along with two recent references.