Jobs & Tenders
Want to make a difference in children’s lives? Your welcome to apply for the positions below-
Life Skills Education is an integral part of our education curriculum and is central to our two child cooperatives the Child Health & Sports Cooperative and Childrens Development Khazana. Both are cooperatives where children learn democratic values, financial management, health and wellbeing, communication skills, leadership and entrepreneurship. The cooperatives are implemented in eight countries in Asia and Africa and seven states in India in partnership with local organisations.
We are looking for a person who is well versed in life skills education concept and theory. The concerned person will be working in the Children’s Cooperatives team and must have knowledge of health, life skills and finance. The candidate must have excellent writing skills.
1. Programme Management
- Management of the programme in Delhi and mentor, guide and supervise the partner organisations.
- Bring in innovative ways to implement and improve the programme and its outcomes
- Periodic visits to the field as and when required/planned with the supervisor
- Organising workshops, visits etc as and when required
2. Research & Content
- Bring innovation and take initiative to analyse the data and various aspects of the programme and its contribution in making positive changes in the life of the children and their families.
- Produce content for e-newsletters, website, relevant reports and advocacy materials for various target groups.
3. Training, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Undertake training and M&E visits to associate organizations for ensuring progress of the project and support to the children and staff of the associates.
- To organize reviews, reflection exercises for evaluation and learning.
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Project Management
2. Team work
3. Documentation and Report writing
Education Qualification– Masters of Social Work, Social Science, desirable.
Working Experience- The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in programme management, and implementation.
Interested candidates can send in their application/motivation letter to email@example.com with their latest CV along with two-three references and current and expected salary. Please mention “Application for the post of Programme Officer” in the subject line.
Child Rights Advocate
Butterflies is looking for a candidate –
- To contact street children, establish a sustaining relationship with them based on trust and respect.
- To organise street and working children.
- To motivate and encourage children to participate in all Butterflies projects
- To motivate and increase enrollment of children to National Institute of Open Schooling.
- Regular monitoring & evaluation of the children who are enrolled in NIOS.
- To strengthen and promote Children’s Development Khazana among street and working children
- To strengthen and promote Children’s Health Co-operative.
- To strengthen and promote children’s participation in the media project.
- To implement on-going and future projects to achieve the set goals.
- To plan, implement, monitor and evaluate programmes in consultation and with involvement of children.
- To familiarise oneself about the community as well as the resources available.
- Research and documentation of issues related to the subject.
- To participate in conferences, seminars, workshops and exposure programmes.
- Submit reports to the supervisor periodically or as and when desired.
- Any other work assigned to you by Supervisor or Director.
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with their latest CV along with two recent references.