Volunteering & Internship
Want to hear a Butterfly giggle?
- Internships are only provided to students from Master’s courses and above
- Fill in the Internship Request Form and send it to email@example.com. Click Here to download the form.
On receipt of the documents and review of the same, Butterflies may contact you for an interview
- If selected, Butterflies will contact you and issue a letter of internship to the Intern to sign
- Upon signing the letter of internship you agree to comply with Butterflies’ Child Safeguarding Policy which is compulsory
- A minimum period of 4 – 6 weeks is required from a volunteer
- Interns will be given a Butterflies Internship certificate upon completion of their internship project and at the end of the committed internship period.
- Butterflies does not provide any stipend or remuneration or conveyance to Interns.
Outstation Interns are expected to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.