Cause marketing is a relationship that maximizes both social and business benefits. It traditionally takes one of three forms:
- Transactional partnerships direct a portion of the proceeds from the sale of a product or service to benefit a cause or nonprofit organization.
- Message promotion partnerships build awareness around a cause or issue.
- Product licensing or endorsement partnerships allow businesses to use a nonprofit’s logo for a fee.
Benefits to your company:
- Increase awareness and recognition of your company’s commitment to helping others
- Enhance your reputation
- Strengthen the loyalty of your consumers and stakeholders
- Boost employee morale
- Meet your goals for corporate social responsibility and philanthropy
A cause marketing partnership with Butterflies allows your company to meet business objectives while accomplishing the vital work of saving and improving children’s lives. At Butterflies, we make it a priority to customize our partnerships to meet the goals of each organization and tell a powerful story about our work together.
Today’s businesses are seeking cause marketing alliances as never before. And it’s no wonder why. According to studies:
- 83% of consumers say they want more of the products, services and retailers they use to benefit causes.
- 85% have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a cause they care about.
- 80% are likely to switch brands, when similar in price and quality, to one that supports a cause.
To find out how your company can develop a successful cause marketing partnership with Butterflies please drop in your details with our Partnerships Team by email or online and we’ll contact you to take it further.