Want to make a difference in children’s lives? Your welcome to apply for the positions below-
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Executive Secretary to support the Director and the functioning of our organization. We seek a reliable, responsible Executive Secretary to support our team and provide timely, high-quality assistance in all administrative and clerical capacities to the organisation. The ideal candidate will be impeccably skilled and organized including ability to schedule meetings, making travel arrangements, and organizing short and long-term calendars. To be successful, candidates should be self-motivated and proactive, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and have exceptional communication skills. Previous experience as an Executive Secretary is strongly preferred, but all applicants must be very familiar with office management technologies, including the Microsoft Office suite. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is able to anticipate and address the needs of senior leadership and perform all administrative tasks necessary to ensure our organization runs at maximum efficiency.
Butterflies is working in partnership with Samagrah Sinksh Abhiyan (SSA), Government of Uttarakhad in Dehradun, Haridwar, Udham Singh Nagar and Nainital (Haldwani) for mainstream of the out of school children. The programme is implemented though Non Residential Centers in the location with concentration of out of school children in these districts.
Butterflies is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Educator to perform the following responsibilities:
1. Reach out to out of school children in the designated programme areas; establish a sustaining relationship with these children based on trust and respect.
2. Familiarize oneself about the community, study the social context, socioeconomic profile of the population and develop sound understanding.
3. Prepare individual profiles of children with their socioeconomic and education status, services and support system available to them and enroll them in Butterflies programme.
4. Prepare complete data of children, get verification from concern offices in the districts.
5. Conduct academic classes for children for preparation to enroll them in formal schools at age appropriate level.
6. Prepare lessons plans and teach children using multi-level and multi-grade methodology; assess learning progress with individual evaluation and tracking.
7. Prepare daily plan and utilize the Multi-Purpose Vehicle for conducting outreach program, computer lessons for children, maintain library and TLM and facilitate children to use it.
8. Facilitate Bal Sabhas meeting ensuring children’s participation, help children to discuss issues, agenda points, take decisions, prepare plan of action and its implementation.
9. Facilitate health sessions by children to discuss about health, nutrition, hygiene, protection, etc.
10. Ensure attendance of children.
11. Enroll out of school children in formal schools at the beginning of academic year.
12. Mobile community members and stakeholder in the larges sense i.e. including traders, shopkeepers, to create protective support system for children.
13. Teach children life skills using WHO Manual, document learning outcomes with evidences.
14. Involve children in sports and cultural programmes, recreational activities.
15. Organise meeting with parents, formal schools (Teachers) to build and strengthen support system for children for their retention and educational progress.
16. Maintain children’s profiles, attendance, education progress and other important records of children.
17. Contribute in bringing out monthly newsletter of the programme.
18. Support in planning and conducting monitoring and evaluation of the programmes in consultation and with involvement of children.
19. Facilitate official visits to the Contact Point and interaction with children ensuring Butterflies Child Safeguarding Policy.
20. Submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the supervisor by 25th of every month periodically or as and when desired (This sentence to be replaced with common sentence for all).
21. Any other work assigned to you by Supervisor or Director.
The candidate will perform these responsibilities under the supervision of State Programme Coordinator.
The candidate should have B.Ed. or MSW with 2 years of teaching experience.
Interested candidates send in their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2019